KaKa and WaWa

This blog is created for Erica and Eva. They are a great joy to daddy and mummy, and hopefully their growing up can be captured here as each day passes by too quickly. Every moment with them is a memorable one, although at times they can drive daddy and mummy crazy. On reminisce, everything is worth it as they bring immeasurable happy times to those around them.

Friday, June 15, 2007

My hobby and some pictures

Colouring is currently one of my favourite activity since I started school.

I like to do my colouring neatly and I will take my time to finish my work.

I show you 1 of my work here ok?




TATA!




Nice or not?? Even my teacher says my colouring work is neat hor...

I take my colouring seriously one, don't play play *wink*.

Some other random photos...




My cute mei-mei - Eva.








Mei-mei 2 years-old birthday.



My ah-yees - shu hua and shu fen birthday dinner.











Princess Erica!











These pictures are not very good coz they were all taken using my mummy's ipaq, which is quite a lau-ya camera cum pda phone.

Our digi camera don't know why spoilt liao. And for some lazy reasons, no one had sent it for repair??!!

You think lah, even my mei-mei's birthday pictures were all taken using handphone camera. They are not so nice, so shall not upload here. Very pai-seh to show people.

Sigh.. My lazy folks...

That said. My mummy had since bought a new digi cam. So we should be having more of our pictures taken to make up for lost times.

Stay tuned!

3 Comments:

At 6/21/2007 5:43 PM, Blogger MomsyWorld said...

Kaka and colour really nicely and real NEAT!!!

 
At 7/03/2007 11:30 AM, Blogger MAH-Sters said...

Wow! She's such an expert in colouring! Wonderful job! If only MAH-Let has any sense in colours at all...Must learn from your little girl lah...Well done!

 
At 7/03/2007 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoz, finally see ur new post. Kaka is very good in coloring! U must be more hardworking to keep her good work hor. Heehee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home