KaKa and WaWa

This blog is created for Erica and Eva. They are a great joy to daddy and mummy, and hopefully their growing up can be captured here as each day passes by too quickly. Every moment with them is a memorable one, although at times they can drive daddy and mummy crazy. On reminisce, everything is worth it as they bring immeasurable happy times to those around them.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm a Carlsberg Girl!

KaKa says:

Daddy is a Carlsberg Liverpool die-hard type of fan...
He bought this new Carlsberg Liverpool home kit for me. He says this is the latest Liverpool home kit hor, newly launched on 10th Aug... It's serious business supporting Liverpool for him... Don't play play... Heheh...


My mummy thinks it's very ugly coz it's ang kong kong, and the 'Carlsberg' word is so big.. makes me looks like I am supporting Carlsberg...
I don't wanna wear it too but Daddy insists that I look nice, so I chin-cai, wear to make him happy lor...

Wear already still must take pictures!

And also take with my Daddy who has the same shirt.


My mei-mei doesn't have coz she's still small and the one I am wearing is the smallest size oreadi.
So she wears her usual things.


I hope my Daddy will support Hi-5, Elmo, Barney or Strawberry Shortcake soon...

7 Comments:

At 8/15/2006 6:34 PM, Blogger ch said...

As long as she has not started drinking it - it should be OK !
Love
Claus

 
At 8/16/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger ZMM said...

Your girls have grown quite a bit huh?? cute!

 
At 8/17/2006 10:52 AM, Blogger chelsey said...

hello! she looks very cute! haha...

 
At 8/17/2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Ka Ka and Wa Wa said...

zara's mama,

Zara is a smart girl too!

***

Thanks Zi!

 
At 8/17/2006 12:50 PM, Blogger MomsyWorld said...

Kaka's very cute in that hor? I tgt she wears Daddy's shirt leh...:p

Ethyl mei mei supports Hi 5, Barney and Winnie the Pooh...maybe she can join u when Hi 5 comes agn :p

 
At 8/22/2006 4:06 PM, Blogger chelsey said...

hi kaka, your mei mei can walk now already is it?! wow!!! that's fast!

zilin jie jie

 
At 8/23/2006 11:51 AM, Blogger Ka Ka and Wa Wa said...

Hi Zilin jie-jie,

No time no see.. How R u?

Yes. Mei-mei can run already. But she's ever so clumsy, always bumping her head... sigh.. clumsy girl.. heheh..

Do visit us when u are free ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home