KaKa and WaWa

This blog is created for Erica and Eva. They are a great joy to daddy and mummy, and hopefully their growing up can be captured here as each day passes by too quickly. Every moment with them is a memorable one, although at times they can drive daddy and mummy crazy. On reminisce, everything is worth it as they bring immeasurable happy times to those around them.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Swimming Time

KaKa says:

Ta Da!
Check out our new toy!
















Err... What you call this ah?... Never mind, I'll just call this our swimming tub.. heheh..

Daddy thinks it's very troublesome tiring to bring us to the pool so he bought this from ToysRUs to solve the problem. It's quite big you know... And it took 6 big pails of water to fill like 1/3 of the tub... Very waste water hor.

We put our colourful balls inside to make it more fun.

Oh.. check out our new swim suits. Nice or not?





Me and mei-mei posing prettily for the camera...















See mei-mei so happy!
You think she looks like a boy??











I'm trying to do a backstroke...

But, I don't like to have my head in the water.
It will take some time before I master the backstroke.








After about 1/2 hour in the tub, my hair is still quite dry.. keke..
You see my mei-mei doesn't move much in the tub.
She's not a water person... My mummy says coz mei-mei is a rooster baby so she doesn't like water... Got like that one meh?



4 Comments:

At 9/11/2006 10:22 PM, Blogger jean said...

hi, do you put the tub at the corridor? it's really a big "pool" :)

 
At 9/12/2006 9:14 AM, Blogger Ka Ka and Wa Wa said...

Hi Mommy jean,

Yes. We put the 'pool' at the corridor.
So happens that our corridor is wider and we are at the corner unit, got some privacy there. :)

 
At 9/28/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger Idy said...

So nice to have a private area to put the 'pool'! How I wish I can do so....

 
At 12/26/2006 4:30 PM, Blogger MomsyWorld said...

wow...i miss so many things! For a moment, I thought u weren't blogging le :)

The pool is surely fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home