KaKa and WaWa

This blog is created for Erica and Eva. They are a great joy to daddy and mummy, and hopefully their growing up can be captured here as each day passes by too quickly. Every moment with them is a memorable one, although at times they can drive daddy and mummy crazy. On reminisce, everything is worth it as they bring immeasurable happy times to those around them.

Friday, January 12, 2007

My 1st week in School

Hi..i..i Everyone... (in a super sian voice)...

It had been almost 2 weeks since I started school in the kindergarten.
I am now attending nursery class meant for 4-years-olds. However, as you know, I was borned on the very last day of the year, so I lugi in this aspect as everyone in class will be older than I am. It will be another year before I actually turn 4YO.

I am proud to say that the 1st week in school was a breeze, I did not cry at all...
This week (2nd week) is not so good, I cried buckets whenever Mummy and/or Daddy dropped me off in class... It's very sad you know... To spend 3 hours in school without the comfort of Mummy or Daddy, and having to face the formidable person in class whom we address as 'teacher' (eyes red red and ready to cry).
*Sniff sniff* My Mummy says that I have to be brave and not cry, otherwise I won't be able to learn new things nor enjoy playing with my classmates... Let's hope I will settle down soon and start to enjoy my school.

My 1st day of school. Waiting for my Daddy's car to bring us all to school.

Noticed that I am not wearing proper white school shoes? That's becoz my sotong folks forgot to buy school shoes for me... *sigh*

Don't worry. I have white shoes now. Although I don't really like them as they are not my favourite colour - pink.



At school dismissal... Waiting for the school bus auntie to bring us to the school bus.

Noticed that most of my classmates are taller and bigger than I am?

It's ok... I am the cutest!... heheh.


A beautiful rainbow appear across the sky on 1st Jan 2007 afternoon, while we were in the car on the way to dinner. This must be the 1st rainbow me and mei-mei see...

A rainbow! There is hope for the new year!


2 Comments:

At 1/16/2007 10:24 PM, Blogger Idy said...

Don't worry much, Yvonne. Erica will settle in school soon. Gals tend to settle down faster.

 
At 1/28/2007 12:20 PM, Blogger MomsyWorld said...

Erica is a brave girl...this phase will pass very soon! BTW, which school did she go to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home