KaKa and WaWa

This blog is created for Erica and Eva. They are a great joy to daddy and mummy, and hopefully their growing up can be captured here as each day passes by too quickly. Every moment with them is a memorable one, although at times they can drive daddy and mummy crazy. On reminisce, everything is worth it as they bring immeasurable happy times to those around them.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas and Birthday Party!

Ka Ka says:

My birthday falls on the 31st Dec, very near to Christmas day... So my mommy and daddy decided to celebrate Xmas and my B'day together.. Yippee!

We had got a lot of people in our house that day.. so many until I cannot count.. Anyway, I also cannot count properly.. hahaha.. I know got 1,2,3,4,5 then 8,9,11,13.. something like that lah...

Mommy says this boy very handsome, and keep pushing me to take picture with him!! *roll eyes* ... Wah piang.. never even ask me I like or not.. Aiya.. I am ok with taking pictures as long as someone give me something to bite, it's my way of hiding my shyness lah...



Ok.. here are some more pictures of me with my birthday cake.. and my kay poh daddy trying to help me blow out my candles and cut my cake.. So funny one leh.. my daddy... majiam it's his birthday..



This picture is with my ah-kong and ah-mah.. U see, their birthdays also fall on Christmas day.. Yes.. both of them share the same birthday - 25th december.... So coincidental right?



If you are wondering why Wa Wa is not in the pictures... *sigh*... because she was sick lor.. So she end up at our por por's house.. Anyway, here is a picture with me, wa wa and our ah mah, taken on Christmas eve.

And presents!!! How can I not mentioned that..heeheheee.. I got many many presents for Xmas and my birthday. Some are Wa wa's, most are mine!!

We opened the presents on Boxing day.. And I know my mommy secretly kept some of them away and don't let me play first... I know she did that, I just gei gei don't know.

My mommy kept reminding me next week I am going to start school... Arghh... What school?? Sounds so scary..

4 Comments:

At 12/29/2005 3:24 PM, Blogger MomsyWorld said...

WOW!!! Happy birthday to u KaKa...:)

So, your ah gong and ah ma share same bday...so coincidental leh...

Your mommy scared nx time u wana be career woamn don't wana get married that's why wana matchmake you since young lah...

BTW...Ethyl meimei has a similiar shirt wor...

:) How come wa wa not in those pics huh?

 
At 12/29/2005 4:10 PM, Blogger Ka Ka and Wa Wa said...

Auntie Fannie,
Wa Wa not in picture coz I nvr invite her .. hahaha..
No lah.. she was sick, so was in quarantine at our por por's house.

Har! Ethyl mei-mei also got this '79' t-shirt.. From FOX baby right? hahahaa.. my mommy always buy my clothes there.. Wa wa also got the same t-shirt... Imagine 3 of us wear together!! Everyone will think we are sisters.. that will be fun!

 
At 1/01/2006 1:11 AM, Blogger ZMM said...

Wa.. Happy Birthday Kaka..

Btw, Happy New Year to you, Kaka, Wawa and your hubby!

Have a good year ahead!

 
At 1/02/2006 5:01 PM, Blogger MomsyWorld said...

Happy New Year! :))

Kaka and Wawa have to be good girls and listen to mommy okies? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home